Queen Bee Membership Terms & Conditions
- The Queen Bee Membership Programme fee is based on ALL benefits for each relevant level – Platinum, Gold, Silver or Bronze which run for a consecutive 12-month period.
- Each Queen Bee Membership is strictly one business per individual and must be for the trade(s) stated on the agreement. For clarification purposes if a business e.g. ‘Power Numbers’ is an accountancy business but also covers bookkeeping under the same business name then both of those trades are secured under the same membership. If however another person has a business e.g. ‘CrystalClear’ which specialises in facials and another business e.g. ‘BuildingBlocks’ which is a building company in this case if both businesses are to be promoted separately and two memberships must be taken.
- There is no maximum limit to the number of meetings you may attend at your agreed location(s) within the period of agreement. In addition to this you may attend other locations however must ensure a fellow member has not taken exclusivity and must book in advance or pay on arrival as any regular attendee would. You will not be guaranteed exclusivity at additional venues outside of your agreement.
a. Queen Bees at any level are expected to attend ALL meetings they have been registered for. If this is not possible a representative person should be sent. The representative doesn’t have to be from the same business. A sub can be invited and providing they do not share a trade covered by an existing member at that location they will be allowed to promote their business as well as read your 60-second pitch on your behalf. If unsure of which trades are covered please contact the manager of that meet-up or Biz’ee Networking Group HQ for assistance.
b. Attendance levels will be monitored and should attendance fall below satisfactory levels exclusivity privileges will be removed.
If 2 consecutive meet-ups at a location are missed a text notification will be sent. Then if 3 consecutive meet-ups at a location are missed, exclusivity will cease and your online directory listing will be moved to ‘Advertisers’ from ‘Members’.
This can only be done once in any 12-month cycle and will not reset back to zero when a meet-up is attended.
c. In exceptional circumstances where you are unable to attend a meet-up or send a representative or for your business, notice must be given to the manager of the meet-up as soon as possible.
d. Please do not post your absence for a meet-up on social media prior to the meet-up as this often results in others posting their absence and can deter other members and visitors from attending.
e. 60-Second Pitch. Should you be unable to attend a meet-up unfortunately pitches cannot be read out on your behalf unless a sub is sent by you to attend.
5. In either March/April/May (1 month depending on when Easter falls), July/August and December no location meet-ups will take place however may be replaced with Zoom meet-ups, Big Events or other combined events. These are subject to demand.
6. Should any physical networking meet-ups cease to exist Biz’ee Networking Group shall review and assess the entire package given and the stage of the programme which you are at and where possible offer another available location. Each case will be assessed individually and a decision will be made by the management team, this decision will be final.
7. Biz’ee Networking Group reserve the right to add, remove or amend any of the terms and conditions to ensure the smooth running of the network. Should this occur at any stage you will be notified in writing.
8. Biz’ee Networking Group will consider all comments and feedback received and will make decisions based on this evidence and the overall business plan for the group where any decisions are made these will be final.
- The agreement and all benefits which form part of the Queen Bee Membership Programme will be valid for a 12-month calendar period from the start date. By signing the agreement it is understood that a full 12-month commitment is required.
- Meet-up fees for your chosen location(s) are included in the Queen Bee fee for all levels.
- Big Events, Workshops and other combined events. These are not included in the Queen Bee Membership Programme packages due to their nature and if you wish to attend, must be booked and paid for separately. Members will be given discount codes which can be used on booking for any of these.
- All payments are pre-payment in advance by cash, BACS or credit/debit card.
- No refunds will be given under any circumstances.
- Should your payment plan default within your agreement period then:
- all Queen Bee benefits will cease immediately.
- you will be charged a late payment fee of £30 from day 1 of being overdue to day 7 of being overdue. A revised invoice will be sent. After this date your membership will be terminated without further notice.
- A 30-day renewal notice will be issued prior to expiry date of agreement, in which you will have a 14 day notice period to notify us of any changes or cancellation. 14 days prior to renewal you will receive a link to pay by BACs or online via our secure website and payment processor which must be completed prior to your renewal date.
Biz’ee Networking Group reserve the right to review an individual’s membership at any time and make fair and informed decisions whether to continue or cease the agreement. This would include, but not be limited to, etiquette as a member.
- Arrive on time.
- Honour venue requirements re: buying a drink or making a contribution.
- Be respectful of the venue staff and premises.
- Turn mobile devices to silent/vibrate. If you need to take a call please leave the room quietly.
- Be respectful of other member’s spotlight/pitch (do not talk through it).
- Be mindful and adhere to your 60-second pitch time.
- Welcome new businesses to the group. Include them in conversations pre-meet-up and throughout.
At All Times
- Promote only the business you have signed up under as a member at all times. If you have an interest in a secondary business and wish to promote to other attendees or members outside of the meet-up this must not overlap a fellow members trade at that location.
- Use polite and professional language at all times.
- Follow up on new leads (and don’t forget to thank those who refer you).
- Keep 1-2-1 appointments.
- Be helpful. This builds trust and relationships.
- Anything posted/said within the Biz’ee Networking Group Membership Community Facebook Group page must strictly be kept within the select group and not copied/pasted or shared in any other form be it online or in person.
- Proactively seek business opportunities and support for other members.
- Introduce contacts to Biz’ee Networking Group to grow the network further. There is a prize draw twice a year (Summer and Winter) for the chance to win by being the person who introduces the most people. In addition to this those who introduce new members will receive 5% off their renewal fee. This means you can introduce up to 20 people who become members and you’ll receive 100% off your renewal fee.
- Respect all members and Biz’ee Networking Group, speaking positively at all times.
- Should there be a reason for complaint this should be addressed directly with the individual concerned or if about Biz’ee Networking Group as a network with one of the management team. See below for Complaints procedure.
In the first instance raise the complaint in writing to your location manager preferably via email so a log of the complaint can be kept.
If unresolved or you are unable to contact the location manager, please contact Sharon Hawkins (Founder of Biz’ee Networking Group) where all evidence will be examined in order to resolve the issue for the good of all parties concerned and where Biz’ee Networking Group’s decision will be final.
Biz’ee Women, Biz’ee Mums, Biz’ee Network are all part of the:
Biz’ee Networking Group
0845 519 7767