Upcoming Guest Speakers at Meetings & Facebook Lives
NEW! Introducing our Membership Passport
Due to the new way of networking during these challenging times, we have had to adapt the way in which we operate but also giving members more support and choice. Being online only we now offer a new membership. Members can benefit from:
- Access to both of our 2-hour meetings each month* (worth £30/month)
- Half price Guest Speaker Replay access
- Homepage banner with your photo/logo and link to your directory page (only open to members)
- Online directory listing (worth £20/month)
- Free sponsorship at one meeting after month 3 (worth £10)
- Social media promotion for one month after month 6 (worth £20)
- Website banner on the homepage for one month after month 9 (worth £20)
*There will be no exclusivity. As a member you can attend as many meetings each month as you wish with no restrictions.
Price only £25 per month recurring payment.
Women’s business networking groups
Why join a women’s networking group?
Running a business has always been tough regardless of the size. The challenges are not reduced by the number of employees or turnover, in fact, many leading entrepreneurs maintain that the most difficult times in their careers were when they first started and in the early stages of growth. Running a small or home-based business can be very challenging and being the captain of your own ship comes with a unique set of pressures. It’s certainly easy to feel alone with no one to turn to for support. Biz’ee Women offers valuable support, advice and friendship to all women in business.
The Biz’ee network is the brain child of founder and entrepreneur business woman Sharon Hawkins of Bee Spotted who established the group in January 2012. Sharon recalls,
“As a business owner myself I experienced first-hand the difficulties involved in juggling a business with family life. Sharing problems and successes with other entrepreneurs can help give you the confidence to take your business to the next level. Our groups are made up of people from various backgrounds, from qualified seasoned professionals to first time business owners; the comradery in the group is just fantastic and so supportive. It makes being in business fun.”
The group pre-COVID19 met in 14 locations each month across South Essex and North Kent. However, just like many other businesses, we have had to adapt and now offer 2 jam-packed meetings a month online via Zoom. No matter which session is attended, all share business ideas and strategies, and really gain support for one another.
“It feels very much like we are all on the same team helping each other achieve our individual goals.”
says Sharon. Biz’ee Women are not only passionate about their businesses, they are also community-minded and have actively supported various local charities at their Big Networking Events.
Why do business owners attend/join Biz’ee Women networking groups?
• Meetings currently held virtually on Zoom twice a month
• No pressure to give referrals – we prefer QUALITY rather than QUANTITY
• Low cost membership with meeting fees included
• No requirement to provide a substitute if unable to attend a meet-up but can be done if preferred
• No pressure, relaxed but structured meetings
• Business promoted on the website(s), which is highly ranked on Google
• Rewards for introducing new members
• Online and offline tools and training workshops to ensure a good return on investment
Plus more being introduced regularly
Our ultimate goal is to expand this successful, welcoming and empowering group nationwide.
If you’d like to advertise your business here please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For members this is included in your Membership Passport after month 9. Artwork to be supplied by member. For non-members there is a fee of £20 per month.